The next breakthrough levels of business innovation and efficiency will come from your ability to embrace new workplace trends, to tap into the latent expertise hidden within their organizations, and to engage employees, customers, and partners more effectively.
Today’s Unified Communications and Collaboration technologies provide a new people-centric approach. Leading vendor like Cisco offers the following advantages:
- Market-leading collaboration portfolio of voice, video and collaboration application solutions designed for the new workspace – including webconferencing, messaging, telepresence, enterprise social software, and IP telephony designed as part of an integrated system instead of something added on
- Consistent end-user experience and mobility across multiple devices, including native support for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Nokia, and Blackberry devices
- Feature parity across on-premises, public cloud, or private cloud deployments, including voice and video in both hosted and virtualized desktop models
- Real-time media workloads managed for a high-quality experience, using network-based services for quality of service (QoS), call admission control, auto-discovery, transcoding, and transrating
- Investment protection derived from open standards and interoperability